Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week #59: Money & Finance- Credit, Money Management, and Saving

Credit Card Information....
I seem to know a lot about Credit Cards and Credit Score...
But doesn't alway mean that you listen and do the right things...
But I have done better ...
As for the test... I did get 9 out of 10 correct....
I have read that there are two ways of spending money to reduce your debt, one is with a budget and without a budget. Most people know about the budget, but the other way of reducing your debt is creating a life or environment where money is scarce. With all the money you save (or not spend) goes towards your debts.

I also have gone to the TCDRS website and have seen expected retirement fund.... It all looks good....and have also decided which option I want for my golden years.....

No comments: