Monday, November 16, 2009

Week #26: Sound: Making (or listening to) Music Together

What I do like about this music list is that you can share your music taste and play these songs in "MySpace". I also like the fact that you can see other people playlist (if they don't mind sharing the playlist). This allows you to step out of mundane music taste and explorer other people's taste that may me similar to your taste. As for jamstudio.com, I am not a composer of music, but I do love listening to this playlist websites. I also not a fanatic for sharing my computer contents with a website, so I didn't like phling.com. I just simple upload the music to the MicroSD card whenever I want to listen to my music. It just a question of which one is more important to me, privacy to easy access. Privacy wins!!!!

No comments: