Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week #33: Maps: Relocating with Online Maps

Activity 1: Houses
I did find some forclosure with the www.har.com, and did enjoy the virtual tours that were available for most houses. As with most forclosure, you can see ahead of time that some of the houses are fixer uppers. It was cool that you were able to search based on multiple variables such as zip code, amount your willing to spend, the amount of bedrooms or bathrooms, or area that you want.

Activity 2:
I did a search with www.har.com and www.google.com on potential houses in my area, and was surprise about the banks that where in my area. I didn't know that my church had it own credit union. With most house it did come with a list of surrounding schools, resturants, gas stations, parks, school, etc. At least now I able to see the area before I move.

No comments: